Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tweeting vs Children's freedom

Holaaa! Oh God, I've been addicted to one of the most popular social media called TWITTER. I think most people around the world feel that same way too. Nowadays, no wonder when you walking around the street or just have a seat in the coffee shop you meet an elementary school chic is gathering with her friends next to you. While they are laughing together, they have the phone on their hand, typing and tweeting.

It is weird, looking at 10 years ago when I was in an elementary. Get out of my house. Pick my friends up. Go to the field, playing kites, running around, hide and seek, or just bicycling together block to block. That day was very free. No think hard, no deadline, feel like the obstacles is easy to be through, not much consideration to do something that you like right?? And absolutely, you dont have to tweet or update status every minutes to tell the whole world what are you doing in your own world, like the elemantarians do nowadays.

I know everything gonna go to the phase where the thing inside is changing when the time has come. World is changing. Earth is changing. Feeling is changing *ups*. He/her is changing. You are changing. I'm changing too and we will always be.

But the question is, what kind of change that you will through? Is it positive or negative? Is it profitable enough for you and other people around you? Give it back to yourself. What you wanna be, what you wanna have, the choice is yours.

That elementarians who is always tweeting in the age where they arent supposed to, instead spend the time to study, perhaps just one example of world's changing. They are carried up by the global stream and it requires them to do something (like unimportant tweeting) instead do the things more useful for them.

Hehe I write this post not in order to teach or offense somebody. Only a lil mindset that wants to be popped out.

Good night peeps :)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

1 comment:

  1. hi lovely i have giveway for all my readers and . if you had a time check my blog :) good luck :D


    my first giveway

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete